Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Bio: Most of you might recognize Brea from shows like Dexter, Heroes, and movies like Friday Night Lights and Halloween 2 but what you didn’t know is that she has recently stepped into directing her own feature film. She also writes comic books (We Will Bury You, Suicide Girls), makes delicious vegan food, and watches a lot of Sci-Fi movies.
Links: Brea Grant, Best Friends Forever
1. Daily Planner – Yes, I surprisingly use a non-digital planner (this one I got off Etsy!). I like to physically write down everything and being able to see my week on paper is the only thing keeping me sane.
2. Vegan Cookie Dough – On a lot of days, you can find this in my purse next to a spoon.
3. Crossword Puzzle Book – When I have a lot of down time as an actress on set, I like to keep my mind busy.
4. TOM’S – if I had an official shoe, this would be it.
5. Altoids - Kissing scenes, duh.
7. Decaf Tea Bags – I quit all caffeine a few years ago but I still like to fake myself out with decaf green and black teas.
8. My Dog’s Leash – Even on my busiest days, I try to spend some time with my dog, Hattie.
9. Hand Cream – I thank my mom for my youthful looks and I curse her for my dry skin.
10. MAC Concealer - When I’m not getting enough sleep – like right now – editing my movie, shooting television shows, doing a Kickstarter campaign, and writing my next comic book – this pretty much does the trick.
11. Dramamine - I get motion sickness in the passenger seat of a car just driving across town. I carry this with me everywhere!
12. The Latest Script I’m Reading
13. My iPhone - It’s an extension of my hand.
14. Comic Books – On planes or in my trailer, comics are my go-to for reading.
15. Fanny Wang Headphones – For walking with my dog, prepping for a scene or audition, I always need a soundtrack for my life. Plus, you can talk on the phone with these!